Anime Online
Anime Online
Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Christabelle Whittle
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Raito Ikazuchi
Michael Gania
Sage Maxwell
ACFrost
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:37 am

"oh..right, nevermind then" Yuki laughed nerviously 'I guess its just a feeling then.." he thought to himself, realizing he had just made himself look foolish. "So..do you have to go to school or something like it?"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:45 am

"No," Hanna giggled. "I graduated early." Though she couldn't hold it back anymore. She yawned, slightly squeaking after wards.
Back to top Go down
http://omganimeonline.vampire-legend.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:07 am

"Oh...thats cool" Yuki said rubbing his eyes, trying to stay awake he looked at the clock, it flashing 3:30 AM. he accidentaly yawned into the phone, then remembered what she said about tomarrow "Um..about tomarrow, Emily actualy has a birthday party to go to, so I bet she'll be pertty tired when she gets home....But...um...I dont really have anything to do so...um..you might see me there.." he said blushing
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:07 am

Hanna smiled, her eyes getting heavy. "That'd be great," she said, a giggle in her voice. She looked at the clock as well and heard him yawn. "It's kind of late," she laughed. "Think we should get some sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:18 am

"Yeah, I think we should, you deffinintly need to" Yuki said, holding in another yawn
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:19 am

Hanna played with her hair. "Yeah, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow," she giggled quietly. Her face blushing. "Goodnight, Yuki."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:23 am

Yuki blushed, "Y-yeah..see you tomarrow....uh...Goodnight, Hanna" he said nervously, then waited for her to hang up
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 am

Hanna hesitated for a minute before closing her phone. She sat at her vanity looking in the mirror, thinking of all the glam and things that came along with her. She wasn't sure if a boy like him could handle spotlight, tabloids, rumors and red carpet. Another yawn hit her and she finally pulled her futon out, lying down to sleep a good three hours before getting up again.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 am

Yuki hung up after she did, then put the phone on its charger. "man...what am I getting my...self.." he started to say before he completely dozed off, sleepig through his alarm
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:43 am

Hanna was awakened to crew people shaking her, holding brushes and make up. She groaned sitting up and rubbed her head. "Fine, I'm up.." She mumbled. They were headin to a daycare that the children couldn't nap, so Red decided that Hanna should sing to put them to sleep. He designed that she wear the girl's outfit from the Wizard of Oz and have her hair in pigtails. Hanna looked at herself in the mirror and said, "I look absolutely ridicolous. I am not going out in public in this." But reluctantly she had to.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am

Yuki was still fast asleep as the sun reached high noon, then Emily Rushed into his room and started jumping on his bed "Yuki-kun!" She kept saying untill he slowly opened his eyes "W...what?" he said in a groggy voice, still tired fro being up late. "Yuki kun! wake up! its already lunch time!" the toddler giggled as she got down from his bed and ran out the door, "man..." he yawned, then remembered about the concert. "Oh crap what time is it?!" The boy said flipping on the television, channel 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Real World :: America-
Jump to: