Anime Online
Anime Online
Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Christabelle Whittle
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Raito Ikazuchi
Michael Gania
Sage Maxwell
ACFrost
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 pm

'I cant believe it..she's actualy touching me!...No! stupid Japanese Fanboy senses..' Yuki thought as the Idol placed her arm around his sholders, cursing his Liniage. "Smile Emily!" Yuki said turning his head to his sister, who was perched on the star's sholders and made a goofy face, causing her to laugh, then turned to the camera and smiled
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:34 pm

The crew member took two pictures; one for each other them. Hanna thanked him, shutting the door and fanned the two pictures, Emily still on her shoulders. She laughed. She jumped a little grabbing Emily's legs as she heard a clash of thunder outside. Charles ran over to the open window, slamming it shut and drew the curtains. "Sorry, mate," he said to Yuki for he accidentally ran into him. "Hanna's not a storm kind of person," he laughed a bit. Hanna took Emily from her shoulders, slightly cradling her for she knew the tears would come soon and she sat on the couch with her.
Back to top Go down
http://omganimeonline.vampire-legend.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 pm

"Gah!! Im scared!" Emily Shreaked as she burried herself in Hanna's chest. "Yuki-kun! Im scared!" Emily started to cry "oww...Dont be afraid Emily, Im coming" Yuki said as he got up from the floor, then moved over to the coutch "here I know how to calm her down" He said Sitting down next to Hanna, His arms outstreched so he could hold his baby sister
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Hanna politely patted his hands away and winked at him. "I've got an idea." She nodded to Derek who took out a small guitar and played it softly as Hanna hummed, rocking Emily slightly as her soft voice sang softly to her. The band knelt on the floor, surrounding her. Charles stood on the opposite side of the couch, next to his sister and sat on the arm of it. "Little child, be not afraid," she sang. "Though the rain pounds harshly against the glass, like an unwanted stranger, there is no danger. I am here tonight. Little child, be not afraid. Though thunder explodes, lightening flashes illuminates your tear-stained face, I am here tonight." She stroked her hair gently. "And someday you'll know, that nature is so the same rain that draws you near me, falls on rivers and land, on forests and sand, makes the beautiful world that you'll see in the morning.." Hanna hummed, winking at Yuki before she continued.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:52 pm

as Hanna Rocked, Emily felt at ease, then her eyelids got heavy, and before the next thunder clash, she was soundly asleep. "wow..Ive never seen anyone but me be able to calm her down during a storm.." Yuki said rather Impressed. '..she's pretty cool..she's also not like any of the other pop stars I've seen...' he thought to himself, then caught the wink and blushed 'no...she couldent....could she?'
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:55 pm

"Guys," the manager said opening the door. "We gotta get going, you have a show in the morning at the theatre about two hours from here." Hanna groaned under her breath careful not to wake Emily. Charles stratched his head, noticing how since the boy walked in Hanna's face wouldn't stop being read. "Red, I think I'll drive Hanna and her new friends. It's stormin anyway." Red shrugged. "Make sure you get there on time." Derek and the other band members signed the back of both pictures, Charles did as well before picking up his car keys. "Come on, silly girl," he teased Hanna. "Give her back to her brother."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:09 am

"Oh..thanks." Yuki wispered, he wished they didnt have to go, he was starting to like these guys.."alright, I think were ready" he said stuffing the pictures into his backpack with the rest of their things, then took Emily back from Hanna. "Im really impressed. sence she was born, I've been the only person to be able to calm her down". He said, Emily still sleeping soundly
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:19 am

Hanna smiled, taking her leather jacket from the hanger on the wall. "I have a special touch I guess," Charles held open the door for them. "Let's get a goin' mates!" He laughed, then realized how loud he got before covering his mouth. He opened a large umbrella so he could let them all into the backseat of the guitar and placed Hanna's guitar in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:26 am

Yuki crawled into the back seat, right next to Hanna, then latched their seat belt. "Hanna, Could you hold her for a second?" he said handing Emily Over, then searched in his backpack and pulled out a small piece of paper, and handed it to Charles. "heres our address", Yuki said, forgetting that his home phone was on the slip of paper
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:22 am

"All righty, mates," Charles said taking the piece of paper. "Off we go." The tinted windows somewhat blocked out the lightening and Hanna leaned back against the seat. "You know," she said looking at Yuki. "You at first seemed like the kind of kid who wouldn't listen to our music." Her blue eyes looked at him, a crystal like glow dancing in them.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:50 am

"well..when i first got to the theater, I was kinda skeptic..but after the show..you guys kinda...excuse the pun, changed my tune about it." Yuki nerviously laughed, his Golden Amber eyes locked with her Crystal Blue eyes, his face flushed, completely ignoring everything else around them.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:39 am

Hanna realized she was staring and her face turned red as she averted her eyes to look into her hands. "So if at first you were skeptic, why were you there?" she asked slightly glancing back up. While he drove, Charles glanced up into the rearview mirror and saw something between the two when they locked eyes, before Hanna looked away. He looked on the back of the piece of paper, seeing the number through the other side. He laughed a bit to himself as he wrote it down on a notebook that sat next to him. He flipped the notebook closed and looked again. Hanna was fidgeting with her hands, she only did that when she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:25 am

"Well. I was origionaly there for Emily, our parents had somthing come up and couldent take her" Yuki said looking down, his face blushing more, he then looked at Emily, still sound asleep, even though they had put her in a seatbelt. he laughed a bit, then continued "b-but after the show I realized that I like your guy's music..I guess I didnt give pop music a chance because of all the negitive press most stars get..." Yuki said realizing hor judgemental he had been in the past, then appologised "sorry.." he, looked at the pop star and blushed, even when she was nervous, there was something about her.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:25 pm

"Yeah, the tabloids kinda suck anymore," Hanna realized she was fidgeting and stopped by grabbing her fingers. She slightly bit her lip, every once and a while glancing from the window to him. "You don't have to apologize," she said pushing her hair behind her ears. Charles accidentally let a laugh slip. "What?" Hanna said slightly glaring at him, but still smiled. He raised one hand off the wheel, chuckling. "Nothing, nothing." Hanna sat back and crossed her arms, smirking. "Liar.."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Yuki started to laugh a bit, he woundered if this was how he and Emily would act when they reached this point, then looked out the window, the Rain had slowed, and the thunder quieted, booming once every 5-10 minuets now. he realized that they had just entered the neighborhood next to theirs. he then looked to Hanna, and the strange feeling he felt when they first locked eyes came back, causing Yuki to blush a bit
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Hanna slightly glanced over at him at the same moment and their eyes locked again. She slightly bit her lip as she blushed. She wanted to avert her eyes, but felt as if she couldn't. She hadn't felt this way with anyone before her, it was a strange new feeling.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Yuki Blushed, he felt strange inside, suddendly he felt that the car wasnt moving any more, then looked outside
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Charles leaned over. "Sorry, kids. We're here." he said looking at his sister, whom almost looked like she had a pouty look in her eye. "Um, would you like a hug before you go?" she asked, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:00 pm

"m-Me?" Yuki said supprised, then thought about it, he unbuckeled his and Emily's seat belts, "Um...s..shure" He blushed, His Orange-brown hair slightly covering his eyes
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Blushing, Hanna leaned over the seat, hugging him. Her arms wrapping around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Yuki Blushed as he Wraped his arms around her, placing his head over his sholder, they stayed like that for a few more seconds before letting go, Yuki Picked up his bag and Emily, and reached for the door handle "Thanks for the ride" he said, His face still red
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:14 pm

"Anytime kid," Charles said waving. "Oh, don't forget this." He handed the piece of paper to Yuki, with Hanna's cell number written on the back underneath his. "Oh, we also have something for you." He reached into the glove box, pulling out two VIP tickets. "These tickets are reusable, they are good for any concert and count as back stage passes. You guys can come to our concerts whenever were in town." Hanna smiled, moving the guitar to the backseat and got out so she could move to the front. "It was nice meeting you and your sister, Yuki," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 pm

"yeah, she had a blast, um...and so did I. It was nice meeting all of you" Yuki said as he Grabbed the tickets and the slip of paper, then opened the door "Good bye, and thanks again for the ride" He said subconciously bowing, then shut the door, feeling embaresed that somehow the mannerisms were written into his DNA, dispite being born and raised in America
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Hanna waved goodbye as she got into the passenger seat of the car. She waved as Charles drove away. She leaned back sighing. "So where are we off to now." Charles pointed to the schedule paper, they were headed of the Vegas Theatre which was 4 hours away. She groaned, mumbling "It was nie while it lasted." Her brother smirked. "It ain't over yet." She looked at him. "What?" "Nothing," he said focusing on his driving.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Yuki Walked up to the porch and opened the door, he knew it had to be late, he didnt know about the back stage passes "Mom!, Dad, We're home" He Called quietly, placing his bag at the door, then removed his shoes, and Carried Emily to her room and tucked her in, his parents waiting for him outside his door, "Oh..Hi.." "Your late young man" His father said, stairing down at Yuki. "you have us worried sick." his mother scolded him, still getting a grip on english, though she was getting better. "I know, Im sorry, mom, those tickets you won us were backstage passes, I didnt know that untill halfway through the show, and you guys still havent gotten me a cell phone like you promissed.." he said coming into the light, his face still flushed from the hug. "Yuki, your blushing, Did you meet someone at the concert?" his father Joked. "Is she pretty" his mom teased. "G-Guys! I-Its not like that!" Yuki said feeling embarsed, then walked into his room and shut the door, and lied down on his bed, Hanna's poster looking him right in the eyes. "d..damn...I cant get a break today" he said blushing as he stood up and took the poster off of his cealing then laied their, looking up at the empty spot that ised to be covered by the poster, and noticed there was a crack. "oh yeah..Now I remember why I got the poster in the first place.." he said putting it back up, the poster would bother him alittle, but not as much as the crack. "why did that car ride home feel so akward?" he said to himself, trying to understand what exactly was going on, and why he felt the way he did around the idol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Real World :: America-
Jump to: