Anime Online
Anime Online
Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
Camping in the Rockies. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
Camping in the Rockies. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
Camping in the Rockies. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
Camping in the Rockies. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine
Camping in the Rockies. I_vote_lcapCamping in the Rockies. I_voting_barCamping in the Rockies. I_vote_rcap 
Christabelle Whittle
Camping in the Rockies. I_vote_lcapCamping in the Rockies. I_voting_barCamping in the Rockies. I_vote_rcap 
Raito Ikazuchi
Michael Gania
Sage Maxwell
ACFrost
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Camping in the Rockies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

Camping in the Rockies. Empty
PostSubject: Camping in the Rockies.   Camping in the Rockies. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:03 am

Sage was setting up his camp site in the heart of the Rockies. It was cooler up here than in SC. He was letting the cool air play against his skin. He felt like he was waiting for something but didn't know what. There was nothing around for miles.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the Rockies.   Camping in the Rockies. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Christy had been traveling for a few days and had made her way out to the rocky Mountains. It was quite cold and in her what some people would call outrageous clothing, looked like the snow queen herself. She wore a crystal blue cloak with a hood. The hood and cloak itself were lined with a silvery grey fur. She wore a lilac purple corseted dress that hugged her body tightly, being fairly thick for the cold weather. She hugged the cloak tightly to her, the hood laying perfectly on her head resting just so across her face giving her coverage, while room to see at the same time. She saw someone setting up a camp and walked up to them, "You know its a little cold to be setting up a camp here." she said recognizing him, "But then again as a Magus it must not be hard to come by heat."
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the Rockies.   Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:48 am

Sage looked up and saw Christy yet again. "Are you tracking me some how?" He said with a grin. "When you have lived as long as I have you don't rely have much worry about the elements. Much less when you can control all of them at once. Come on over, its almost as warm as spring time over here." he said inviting her to share his camp for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the Rockies.   Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 am

Christy hesitantly walked over towards him and sat down not worried about getting dust on her dress, "No I'm not following you, I don't tend to give out my information to complete strangers though." She started getting warm and removed her cloak sitting on it holding her legs close to her. "How old are you exactly?" she asked curiously, "You might never guess how old I am."
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the Rockies.   Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:20 am

"Sixteen." he answered honestly. This was a Fairy game he knew all to well. The game of half truths. "And I would say you were about thirty." he said appraising her. He had been hearing rumors from the Fairies in Gilbert about her. It paid to listen to the wind.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the Rockies.   Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:31 am

"Actually I'm 34." she said looking at him. "But I imagine being in Gilbert at the same time I was and knowing that their were fae around you heard about me in someways."
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the Rockies.   Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:36 am

"The wind told me." he said with a smile. His answer again completely honest but only half the truth. "As you have all ready guessed out in Gilbert, yes I am a Maxwell but I'm not like my family in any way. There power comes from Dark magic, mine is the elements themselves. I have cut myself off from them for a long time now." he said with a smile that was more from his dream of destroying his family then his power.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the Rockies.   Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:39 am

"So are you trying to elf-speak me?" she asked curiously, "Because its not working too well if you didn't already know that."
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the Rockies.   Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:43 am

"Would a lowly mage like me try to Elf-speak a Farie?" he asked his face blank. "That would just be stupid now wouldn't it?" He lifted his head up and through the clouds of the high Rockies the sun shown as if it was a spring day in the plains.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the Rockies.   Camping in the Rockies. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am

"You seem immature enough to try." she said calling him out on it. "Or just stupid enough to try it, much less one that has to deal with a much more elaborate version of it on a daily basis. So anyway, on another note, what exactly has you here on damn near the other side of the country?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping in the Rockies.   Camping in the Rockies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping in the Rockies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Real World :: America-
Jump to: