Anime Online
Anime Online
Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
The Faerie Court EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
The Faerie Court EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
The Faerie Court EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
The Faerie Court EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine
The Faerie Court I_vote_lcapThe Faerie Court I_voting_barThe Faerie Court I_vote_rcap 
Christabelle Whittle
The Faerie Court I_vote_lcapThe Faerie Court I_voting_barThe Faerie Court I_vote_rcap 
Raito Ikazuchi
Michael Gania
Sage Maxwell
ACFrost
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Faerie Court

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Christabelle had been able to return home for a short visit before she had to return back ironside to check on the free fae and the ones that still continued to follow her mother and father, (Blessed God and Goddess) that they were. She sat before the garden at the fae palace playing with her pet rabbit that was wild yet tame only for her.
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Sage was going to see an old friend of his. An Elf in the court of the 'blessed God and Goddess. He knew the fae wouldn't exactly be thrilled with him showing up. But he didn't rely care. He was considered a freind of the Elf and no one would harm him but that didn't meen they had to like him. They bearly tolerated his presance. As he was walking he passed the Palace Gardens and saw an all to familer face. He slowed down to make sure it was her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:10 am

Christabelle felt like she was being watched as the rabbit hopped away. She stood up brushing the dirt off of her pale purple dress and looked around. She saw someone she recognized from the human world as she walked up curiously to him. "Sage." she said curiously, "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:28 am

"I'm looking for an old friend of mine. An old grumpy Elf by the name of Tourk." Sage said looking at her in disbelief. "And what are you doing in the Royal Gardens?" he asked as if he was surprised to find a free Fae doing what ever she wanted. "Isn't it off limits to any one that's [i]not[/] Royal Blood?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:58 pm

"It is off limits to those that aren't royal, but thankfully I'm the princess." she said looking at him as if it should have been obvious with the tiara she was wearing. "Obviously you didn't catch the whole I'm here for business thing back in Gilbert." she said almost amused at him thinking she wasn't royal but at the same time highly offended by it.
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:44 am

"That explains a lot" Sage said in all honesty. He looked at the tiara. "It's nice." he said absently. "So you rely don't like me do you?" he said with almost a regretful voice. "What in the divine Goddess's name have I ever done to provoke such scorn?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 am

"Its not you that I don't like." she said looking at him, "Its your family." She sighed trying to word it right, "They aren't very good people and have done a lot of bad things and everyone that has ever associated with them has only recieved sadness and grief wherever they go, so forgive me if I'm cautious of that."
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 am

"Trust me," Sage said with a distant look, "I know all to well there dealings with darkness. I've been trying to fight them for well over a hundred years." he said honestly. This was the first time he had openly admited to defying his family. He looked over at Christy. "I am not exactly what I appear to be." he said with a down trodden look.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:28 am

"Then what are you?" she asked eyeing him quizically.
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:33 am

"I'm the only pure hearted Maxwell that ever existed." he said with a small, sad smile. "I was the first born of the Patriarch of my time. I have been sixteen for the past one hundred and forty some odd years. Cursed by one of my father's Demons. I never age. Not physically or mentally." He looked at her with a sad smile. "I am the only one who can put a stop to there destruction of the world. There Dark arts are not only against nature but against the Light."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:35 am

"You just keep doing and caring about what you're doing.." she said grinning mischeivously, "And one day you'll be the best at what you do." She was looking at him, "So you're not that old but never age mentally then huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:40 am

"Nope." he said with a smile. "I will all ways be a sixteen year old gay boy." he said playfully. "Not to mention I am the best already. Considering I'm the only Mage Hunter that specializes in the Maxwell Clan." His smile grew wider at the thought of being good at something. "As a matter of fact I just came to tell Tourk that I was about to go to my family's tomb." he said with a impish grin.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:41 am

"And why would you go there?" she asked looking at him, "As horrible as they are it is still disrespectful to desicrate the tombs of your dearly departed." as she said those last two words there was a hint of sarcasm in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am

"Because the grave I'm looking for, well lets just say he isn't nearly departed." he said with a laugh. "I hid some stuff up there about fifty years ago and now I need to go collect what I hid right under there noses. A book of Light based Spells that they want to destroy." His Impish smile grew in intensity.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:47 am

"If they haven't found them and already dystroyed it." she said almost laughing, "If you think they are stupid enough to know you to not try something like that you might would be sadly mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am

"That's just it. It's my grave I hid it in. None of them know I'm still alive. There hunting a mage Hunter named Eden. Not a Maxwell named Sage, or at least that's what the Patriarch is telling them now days." he said with a knowing smile. His blond hair rising a little with the wind that was sounding more and more like a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Faerie Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faerie Court   The Faerie Court Empty

Back to top Go down

The Faerie Court
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Villages :: Ila-
Jump to: