Anime Online
Anime Online
Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome I_vote_lcapThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome I_voting_barThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome I_vote_rcap 
Christabelle Whittle
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome I_vote_lcapThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome I_voting_barThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome I_vote_rcap 
Raito Ikazuchi
Michael Gania
Sage Maxwell
ACFrost
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome Empty
PostSubject: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:00 am

((Hahahaha yes I used an Inuyasha title XD))

The Ultra theatre was more packed then usual as a black limo pulled along the front. Screaming people lined up behind long ropes a four people emerged from the car. Last to come out, Hanna, her black hair falling over her shoulders as she walked up the line of people, putting on a fake smile as she carried her guitar on her back. She hated long tours, she never had time for herself. She stopped to sign autographs as fans continued to go crazy. She was used to the LA "wild life" but it was beginning to lose its touch.
Back to top Go down
http://omganimeonline.vampire-legend.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:09 am

"Why did I ever let you talk me into comeing with you? you know I hate Concerts, Especialty Pop..Most artists Lip-sync now-a-days anyway" a young boy in the crowd said, his arms crossed, with his baby sister sitting on his sholders "Cause you wove me" the todler said in a cute voice "pwuss you have that poster of her in your room" "S-Shush!" the older boy said, his face flushed "you dont under stand" he said moving to the front of the velvet rope so his sister could get the Idol's Autograph "Hanna!" the young girl shouted over and over, trying to get the Star's attention
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:11 am

Hanna couldn't resist little kids, they were her weakness. She smiled (for real) and signed an autograph for her. She ruffled her hair a bit, before turning, her eyes glancing up at the older boy that held the little girl. Her hair flowed across her face as she turned running after her band who entered the theater.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:21 am

"wow...she looked right at me..man she's even Pretltier in person" Yuki said as he watched her run inside, her long Black hair flowing in the evening breeze, then started to daydream, his little sister banging on his head in excitement woke him. "Gah! what am I thinking, theres no way that would happen, they always go for those stupid celeberty heart throbs anyway..bleck.." "Comeon! lets gooo! there letting people in noww!" Emily Said throwing a fit, "ok ok were going!" he laughed as he got in line, handed the gaurds the tickets, then went to their seats. "Ok Emily, Mommy got us front row seats so make shure to thank her when we get home" he laughed, watching his little sister bounce up and down in excitement
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:24 am

Hanna blinked for a moment as she thought about the boy she saw outside. "He seems different," she said to herself as she slipped out of her t-shirt into her black and red tank top. A knock came to the door and her drummer, Derek, called in, "Show time Hanna." "Comin!" She called back grabbing her guitar. Everyone else was already set as she stopped at the curtain. She heard the crowd screaming her name and she drew a deep breath before running out, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:34 am

"Oh wow...Im gonna have to thank mom too..." Yuki said to himself, realizing just how close they were to the stage, Emily still bouncing around, Yelling and cheering for her favorite Idol. 'too bad she doesnt know the truth..' the boy thought, 'Most likely she'll be out of the news in afew years...but thats just how the pop industry goes I guess' then he sat down, watchign the beautiful girl on stage, then started to day dream again but snapped out of it as the band gave their instruments a final check "Man whats with me today?"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:39 am

Hanna looked out into the crowd and recognized the bouncing little girl and the boy, who seemed off in his own little world, as she greeted the crowd. Her lips barely touched the mic as her fingers began to strum her guitar slowly. Her angelic voice rang out, the crowd, quieting down as she sang. "I cannot find a way, to describe it. It's there, inside; all I do is hide." She closed her eyes, opening them, glancing at the boy. "I wish that it, would just go away. What would you do? You do? If you knew... What would you do?" Her voice grew louder as she strummed faster, her band followed her.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:44 am

"woah.." was all Yuki could say as he heard Hanna's pure voice ring out into the crowd. his heart started to beat alittle faster "what the hell is going on?" Oddly it felt like they were the only two in the entire theater, Yuki could feel someone watching him, He just didnt expect who it really was
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 am

Hanna's own heart pounded within her chest; from all the excitement and something unknown to her. "All the pain, I thought I knew," her voice sang out. "All the thoughts lead back to you. Back to what, was never said." She let her second guitarist lead as she took of her guitar, for she danced slightly. She handed her guitar to a crew helper and continued. "Back and forth, inside my head. I can't handle this confusion," as she passed him on the stage, Hanna's eyes slightly met his. "I'm unable. Come and take me away." Her voice rang out through the theatre and then drew quiet again.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 am

"Yay! huh?" Emily said looking over at her big brother, his face red and staring at the idol "Yuki-kun, are you feeling ok? you look kind of sick" His little sister pointed to his flushed cheeks "huh?! what? Oh no Im fine, Just..Just alittle confused a the moment..Im kinda thinking about...this..um...Homework problem...yeah..thats it" Yuki said telling alittle white lie "awww..you said you didnt have any! I'm telling Mommy!" the toddler Laughed jokingly, then looking back up on stage, Yuki doing the same
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:01 am

Hanna retrieved her guitar, playing it once again as she sang into the mic. Her eyes closed for a moment and then she looked at the crowd again. "All the pain, I thought I knew. All the thoughts lead back to you." She slightly glanced at the boy and his sister, not realizing her own face was flushing. "Back to what, was never said. Back and forth, inside my head." She let go of the guitar, holding the mic. "I can't handle this confusion. I'm unable. Come and take me away..." Her voice faded away as she held her hands out to the crowd and hung her head so her bangs covered her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:13 am

Yuki kept watching, actualy enjoying a concert for once, and a Pop concert at that. Well..I didnt hurt that his favorite Celebertiy was on the stage as the headliner. 'wow..' was all he could think as he watched her on stage. "Yuki-kun..Yuki-Kun!, Are you shure your ok?, you usuualy have your phone out or somthing.." Emily said shaking his arm, causing something to fall out of his jacket pocket. "Emily Im fine" Yuki laughed as he wen to pick up the fallen item, It was his ticket, the reverse side facing up, with big black letters Reading "BACKSTAGE PASS" "Hello whats this?.....Emily...Were Really gonna have to thank mom" the boy said showing his sister the back of the tickets, and Emily, who had just learned to read, started bouncing even more than before "OMG YAY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 am

Hanna took a drink from her water bottle that sat on the edge of the stage as she finished their third song. She took her hair tying it back in a pony tail before she began the finally song. She didn't need her guitar for this one and she leaned in against the wall behind the drummer. She began whispering certain lyrics as she stood before the mic, her eyes closed. They slowly began to open as she tapped her foot slightly, holding the mic. "You came through the door. You came through it all. One step further," She started dancing. "And I will lose it all. Everything you said, everything was so right.. I was in your eyes, you were in my mind.."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 am

Yuki Watched the Idol dance around the stage. "That Kinda looks fun.." he said to himself, then looked over at his little sister, who was struggling to stay awake. "Yuki-kun..what time is it" she asked rubbign her eyes, trying to stay awake till the end "Its almost over, Looks like Its past someone's bed time though" He laughed, placing his hand on the top of her head
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 am

As Hanna danced, she looked at the screaming fans, while she finished the song. She was getting drained of energy, and drank from her water bottle again as she ended the song. "I'm alive.." She sang as she danced mostly in the center of the stage. "For the first time in my life, I just know that I'm alive. I wanna dance the night away." She looked at the girl and smiled. "I'm alive. I'll always be there by your side, I just know that I'm alive. This is the feeling of our life. I'm..a...live.." She ended the song and the stage went black. A guard, the bouncer, stood in front and said, "Exit to the left and right. Any backstage passes, please follow me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:28 pm

"Come on Emily show's over" "Yuki-kun..Im tired...." "Alright, Up you go then" Yuki lifted her onto his sholders, then walked over to the bouncer, "Um this is where we go for Backstage passes right?" the boy said, his little sister nodding off, laying her face on the top of his head "Yuki-kun...Where are we going?" "Um...I guess to meet Hanna" with that Emily's head popped off Yuki's head, and she started to excitedly fidgit around on his sholders, almost causing him to lose his ballannce "Woah! Hey Knock it off! do you want us to fall?!" Yuki warned as his left foot left the ground, almost causing him to fall. "Opps..sorwy" the toddler giggled. Yuki sighed, "Man Why can I never get mad at you" he said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:33 pm

"Right this way," the bouncer said checking their passes. He led them down a long hallway, where crew people were scrambling to get the band's equipment into the bus. They came to a door that said "Star Lounge" and the bouncer knocked on the door. Hanna answered and smiled when she saw the little girl. "Oh, so these are our two lucky backstagers huh?" The Pop Idol laughed, playfully and opened the door wider. The rest of the band of relaxing on the couch and stood up. It appeared Hanna was the only girl of the actually band, even though a girl was on stage earlier playing the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:42 pm

"Yep I guess thats Us" Yuki Laughed as he set Emily down "Omigosh! this is awesome!" Emily said as she Hugged Hanna's Leg excitedly "I cant wait to tell my friends!" she squeeled looking around excitedly. Meanwhile Yuki kind of stood at the door, feeling alittle akward, He didnt exactly know what to do in this kind of situation, but then laughed as he saw his sister run around the room as if she had just entered a candy store
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Hanna laughed watching the little girl. Derek took a teddy bear off a shelf above the mirror and gave it to her. The bassist Charles walked over to the older boy, "Well you gonna come in, mate? Or just stand there?" They laughed. Hanna's face was slightly flushed as she realized it was the boy she had seen earlier. She knelt on the floor with the little girl, laughing and playing with her. Though the boy was half way in the doorway, Charles leaned one arm on his shoulder. "Y'know, I have a little sister too," he said his austrailian accent as strong as if he just came from there. He nodded. "And you happen to be lookin' at her, mate."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:06 pm

"Oh..R-really?" Yuki said as he watched the two girls play, then walked into the "Lounge", alittle Intimidated by Charles. "Oh! Im sorry We havent really Introduced our selves, I'm Yuki Mishitaro, And thats My Little sister, Emily" He said with a polite Japanese Bow. the boy then rose back up to see some of the bandmembers eying him with strange looks "W-Was It something I said?" Yuki Questioned sounding quite nervious
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Hanna smiled as she stood up looking at Yuki. "You will have to pardon them," she said, her accent slightly coming out. "Your name and actions are that of the japanese culture, but you don't look the part." She blushed realizing her accent was coming out greatly.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:49 pm

"Oh. That, Well you see, Our father is American, He was a naval Officer stationed In Japan." Yuki Explained, His face kind of flushed, due to the fact that Hanna was looking him eye-to-eye 'Come on man Pull it together....But...Her Accent is really cute..' He thought to himself realizing his blushing face. Emily looked up at her brother and laughed " 'scuse Yuki-kun, He's acting weird today" "E-Emily!" Yuki said, feeling even more embaresed then he was before, then with out realizing it, Yuki started to talk In Japanese to Emily, who then laughed, and fell on the floor
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm

The band members blinked and then slightly joined in laughter as the little girl fell on the floor laughing. Hanna moved across the room, to her vanity where sat an old fashion polaroid camera. "You guys want a picture?" She asked, holding up the camera. She leaned out the door, calling a crew member to come in and take the picture. As she turned she accidently bumped Yuki's arm with her breast and she blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry," her voice very girlish and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:09 pm

"Ahh!...N-no its fine...It was an accident after all" Yuki said blushing, scratching the back of his head. his heart felt like it was going to jump out of his chest. he then walked over to where the band was standing, however the only empty spot was right next to Hanna, Yuki then picked up Emily "you mind if she sits on your sholders?" he asked the pop star
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Hanna handed the camera to the crew member and looked at Yuki. "No, I wouldn't mind." She took her hair down from the pony tail and took Emily from him. She laughed placing the little girl on her shoulders. She kept her balance fairly well, placing Emily's hands on the side of her head for her to hold onto and she put one arm around Derek and the other around Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Real World :: America-
Jump to: