Anime Online
Anime Online
Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine
A walk through the park - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA walk through the park - Page 4 I_voting_barA walk through the park - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Christabelle Whittle
A walk through the park - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA walk through the park - Page 4 I_voting_barA walk through the park - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Raito Ikazuchi
Michael Gania
Sage Maxwell
ACFrost
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A walk through the park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

A walk through the park - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Jumping slightly to the sudden darkness, Michael sat up looking around the room; the lightening providing little light from the covered window. He stood up, wrapping the blanket around her. "Wait here," he said going over to the closet by the stairs, searching for candles. Thunder boomed loudly outside causing his pet cat to come from hiding and run across the room and under the couch. "Dammit, I know I had some in here.." he mumbled pulling random objects out of the closet.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:05 am

Christabelle looked at him, "Alright." she said. She caught the cat running under the couch and got down and looked under the couch. "Com here kittie." she said as she coaxed the cat out of hiding and picked it up climbing back on the couch stratching it under the ears and chin, keeping it calm. She debated using her hand of power to create a ball of fire but didn't want to scare Michael or the cat that she seemed to have pretty calm right then.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 am

Michael found three large candles and a couple little ones. He set them on the coffee table, lighting the three big ones. They lit up enough of the room for them to see. He smiled seeing his calico cat warming up to someone else other than him. He rubbed her head and sat back on the couch beside Christy. "That's better at least," he said.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 am

"Yes, atleast we can see." she said looking at him, "Your cat is really sweet." she said absent mindedly as she continued to pet the cat as it started to purr.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:16 am

Michael chuckled slightly. "Yes, give her attention and she's all over you." He stractched underneath the cat's chin and laughed as she began rubbing her head on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:18 am

She looked at the cat who looked up at them and meowed and then jumped off of Christy's lap and ran across the room. "Guess she didn't want too much attention." she said giggling a little. She curled up closer to him hearing thunder clap loudly almost shaking the house.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:21 am

Michael put his arm around her and rubbed her arm. "Try and get some sleep," he said quietly. "I'll be right here."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:24 am

"But I'm not sleepy." she said looking at him, "Infact I'm wide awake and it honestly isn't that late in the evening anyway." she said aruging with him.
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:58 am

Sage let the storm subside and it ended as abruptly as it started. He looked out over the damage he had caused and laughed. Other then the power pole nothing was broken or destroyed. He was glad about that. He didn't want to accidentally hurt any one. He walked around looking at all the broken and run down houses just to see if any one were in them to see that he was in the middle of the storm.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Christy thought she heard the storm stop and got up off the couch and moved carefully over towards the window of the basement having to use her wings to lift herself up some. She opened the curtain enough to look out of and saw Sage but didn't say anything. She should have known he was the one behind the storm, maguses were so touchy at times. She lowered herself back onto the floor and looked at Michael, "The storm has stopped." she said moving back towards him. "I wonder how long it'll be before the power comes back on, there are some powerlines that are down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk through the park
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Real World :: America-
Jump to: