Anime Online
Anime Online
Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
A walk through the park EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
A walk through the park EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
A walk through the park EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
A walk through the park EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
A walk through the park EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
A walk through the park EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
A walk through the park EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
A walk through the park EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
A walk through the park EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine
A walk through the park I_vote_lcapA walk through the park I_voting_barA walk through the park I_vote_rcap 
Christabelle Whittle
A walk through the park I_vote_lcapA walk through the park I_voting_barA walk through the park I_vote_rcap 
Raito Ikazuchi
Michael Gania
Sage Maxwell
ACFrost
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A walk through the park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

A walk through the park Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Christabelle had walked out of the woods in the forest that was across the street from the middle school and into the park. Gilbert was such a small town, which was good for her considering very few fae ever went Ironside since it made them sick despite popular belief. She pulled off the flip-flops she had on her feet, her wings retracted into her so she could blend into mortals and make them believe they were one of them, though she didn't glammour her beauty. She was in a pair of cut-off blue jean shorts and a blue tank top as she walked through the small park that Gilbert had to offer, which normally threw out people on skate-boards. She took a deep breath in and sat down on the bench swing a few feet from her.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:37 am

Michael paced around random streets on Gilbert, not really familiar with his surroundings. His wings folded beneath his jacket; he recieved strange looks for it was a hot day. His bands of his shaggy black hair slightly hung in his eyes, as he looked into multiple shop windows. His jeans were ripped in multiple areas and allowed a cool breeze against his legs. He spotted on the edge of a street, across of the park. He shrugged walking into the shade of a group of trees. He leaned against a large one, and in the corner of his eye, spotted a girl sitting on the bench swing just across from him. He continued to look at the ground as he put his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:43 am

Christy looked around at the surroundings, the summer breeze running through her curls as she spotted someone in the park near her that caught her attention. He definately wasn't a local from what she could tell because no one in their right mind would wear a jacket outside in the middle of summer in South Carolina. Her curiousity got the best of her and she walked up to him, "Hi, I'm Christy!" she said brightly looking up at him her tri colored eyes giving away that she wasn't human.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:47 am

Michael for a moment did not respond to her. He looked up, slightly shaking his bangs from his eyes which were a deep blue. He noticed the color of her eyes and could tell she wasn't human, but he couldn't put his finger on what she was. He smirked, and responded. "I'm Michael." He stood up, taking his hands from his pockets. He pushed the sleeves of his jacket up revealing the chain tattoos on both of his forearms.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:51 am

"You aren't from here are you?" she said noticing the tattoos on his forearms. She looked at him curiously, "And since I highly doubt you're from somewhere hotter than here we better get you out of the sight of the public because they will think you're crazy to be out here in 100 degree weather in a jacket like that." she said as she grabbed his arm and tried to lead him towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:02 am

Without trying to be rude, Michael slipped his arm out of her grasp and said, "I'm sure they already think I' crazy. I walked here didn't I?" He examined her face a bit, questioning the real reason behind going into the woods. Sliding his hand through his hair, Michael said, "If you insist, then lead the way." He held his hand out to her, almost like a bowing motion and watched her face.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:05 am

"I walked here too." she said looking at him as if it were nothing. She took hold of his hand and started leading the way, "Besides I can't lie so believe me when I say me and the woods are the least of your worries." she said as they made their way into the forest away from the site of mortals.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:11 am

Michael blinked as he felt her hand grasp his, though that was not the intention of the bow. He did not pull away this time, his curiousity got the better of him and he wanted to see where this mysterious girl was taking him. His face slightly twitched as his wings were bending in ways that they were not built to bend. He shook his shoulders a bit, almost an attempt to get them a little more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:15 am

Christy waited until they got far enough into the woods before she stopped walking and looked at him, "So off with the jacket yourself?" she asked having noticed the movements under it. "You've got wings, I'm not stupid." she continued to say. "You show me yours and I'll let you in on my little secret too."
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:21 am

Michael chuckled a bit; he didn't think all his movement was that obvious. He unzipped the front of his jacket, revealing the white wifebeater underneath. He tossed the jacket aside and stretched his black wings as far as they could go. He flapped them a bit and sighed. "That feels better." He looked at her and crossed his arms. "Your turn." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 am

Christy grinned, "Ah but what secret shall I show you." she said grinning coyly. "You see I may not be able to lie but I can tell half truths and twist my words to my advantage...But I guess I could be nice." she said giggling. She stepped back, and closed her eyes, sometimes the pushing her wings out of her body hurt a bit. In a few seconds she was now attached to a pair of of almost butterfly wings that were cerulean blue on the outside slowly fading going inside til they were almost white where they met at her back.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:32 am

Michael smiled. He had heard of faeries, but had never actually seen one. He knew that they loved to play mind games with people and they interested him. He approached her a little and stopped. He had to think carefully with the actions he made, lest something go wrong. He folded his wings back and looked at her. "So what business does a Faerie have in South Carolina?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:34 am

"Ah what business don't I have here in South Carolina?" she said almost mockingly as she grinned in a playful mood. "What business does an angel have here as well?" she asked having never met an angel before, surprisingly since her parents were gods.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 am

"What else do you have to do when you're banned from your home village for setting an annoying merchant on fire?" He crossed his arms as his hair blew in the wind and his wings twitched slightly with annoyance. His eyes looked at the curves of her wings and then to her face. He caught himself staring a bit and glanced over into the woods as a way to break himself of it. "You still did not answer me." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:41 am

"Well considering that fae live outside of our village and I'm princess of them and such, I have to check up on the ones that live in the 'real world'." she said using her fingers to demonstrate air quotes. She pouted a little thinking that he probably didn't like her and found her annoying but for some reason she felt the need to want to help him. "Do you need a place to stay while you're here?" she asked looking at him ever so curiously. "I promise, I won't bite unless you want me too."
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:45 am

Michael chuckled at her comment. "No, I think I will be fine." He said holding his hand up a bit. His body shivered as the sun was beginning to set. He hated the cold. "Thanks though," he turned to her and smiled. "I best head back, I... I have some things to take care of." He bowed politely to her, as it was a custom in his village to address the nobles now that he knew what she was; even a faerie. "Perhaps we will meet again," he grinned turning away from her as he picked up his jacket. Throwing it over his shoulder, he turned his head slightly and said, "By the way, I don't dislike you or find you annoying" and began walking in the darkness of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:49 am

"Well." she said looking at him, "Can I come with you?" she asked curiously, "Its so boring here, and until I'm told I can go back home I'm stuck here in the real world anyway." She was hoping he would say yes, because she desperately wanted and needed the company since she was by herself most of the time and used to everyone treating her like the princess she was.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:54 am

Michael stopped and took in a deep breath. The place he stayed was kind of a dump, certainly not suitable for a princess. But he turned to her. "If you'd like to come, you can," he said with a smiled and started walking. "But you gotta catch." He laughed a bit, playing around with her and stopped leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:00 am

"Really?" she said running to catch up with him, "You don't mind?" she asked looking at him as he stopped leaning against a tree. She was surprised that he didn't find her to be stuck up, not that anyone would have ever told her if they thought that. She walked up to him and poked his arm, "You're it." she said playfully as she started to run around.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:07 am

Michael laughed and shook his head, watching her run around. "If it rained would you play in it?" he asked as he started walking again. "And no I don't mind." His sister used to be mortal, but she had died a long time ago. She asked a faerie to make her mortal to be with a mortal man she loved. But on her wedding day, she was hit by a car and killed. Her old apartment in a old neighborhood is where he stayed now. He watched Christy run around and poked her shoulder when she ran by him. "You're it."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:10 am

"Of course I would play in the rain." she said looking at him. "Its fun to play in the rain." she said as all of a sudden the sky opened up in a summer shower and she twirled around and laughed, a laugh which almost sounded musical. She stopped and looked at him when he poked her, moving her hair out of her eyes, "No fair!" she said as she started to run after him and tackled him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:49 am

Sage had just put his book bag on the stage at the center of the park. He looked around for some one he knew. Not a soul other then two people that looked like they were making out on the ground. When the rain started he looked up with a pout. "Stupid summer showers." he said as he willed it to stop. The rain answered his call and cut off abruptly. "Hope they weren't going to use the rain to find a place in the woods to do more then make out." he said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Michael fell on his face in the dirt as she tackled him; part of him was laughing and the other part was confused. He turned over grabbing her shoulders. "Now, what was that for?" he asked looking at her. He felt drops on his forehead and the rain began to fall. The trees leave were able to capture the rain at first, but then it began to rain harder. The dirt around him turning to mud, Michael looked at the playful Faerie who had tackled him; more-a-less just looking at her, but also waiting for his answer. He blinked as the rain had stopped, looking up at the sky then back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Sage walked over to the couple not worried about there antics. He grinned to him self. {To mess with them or not?}he thought to himself. As he approched he noticed they both had wings. "You two might want to find better hiding spots." he said with a laugh. "I don't think Gilbert is ready for an angel and a fay. Not yet anyway. I'm Sage by the way." he said looking as though seeing magical beings wasn't anywhere near odd. granted for him it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:18 pm

((Now all we gotta do is wait for Christy lol Though she said she'll be home soon))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk through the park
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Real World :: America-
Jump to: