Anime Online
Anime Online
Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine
A walk through the park - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA walk through the park - Page 3 I_voting_barA walk through the park - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Christabelle Whittle
A walk through the park - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA walk through the park - Page 3 I_voting_barA walk through the park - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Raito Ikazuchi
Michael Gania
Sage Maxwell
ACFrost
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A walk through the park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

A walk through the park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Finding only eggs, cheese and milk in the fridge, Michael walked back out into what would've been the living room and noticed Christy curled up on the couch. He walked over to the window, closing the blinds and pulling the curtain shut. He turned on some more of the lights and picked up the remote. He flicked on the TV and handed the remote to her. "Here, find something to watch and get your mind off of it," he smiled going back into the kitchen to make omalets.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am

Christy, having ever only seen a tv once or twice before took the remote and nervously started pressing buttons. She found the one for the volume and turned it up a bit and then tried the one next to it. She jumped a little when the channel changed. She clicked it again and noticed several of the channels had weather reports for how bad the storm was getting, she kept clicking it taking the channel number higher up til she got far away from the local channels. She passed through a few good movies and shows not really knowing what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:05 am

Placing the food on two plates, Michael shook his head listening to the random TV channels changing. Placing the dirty dishes in the sink, he picked up the plates and headed back to her. He handed her one, taking the remote from her as the channels stopped on the movie Underworld. He sat beside her. "Time to eat, princess," he said grinning at her as he put his feet up on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:09 am

Christy looked at him as she took the plate of food and took a bite out of it, frowning a little as he took the remote from her, "Don't call me that." she said looking at him, "Everyone calls me princess, and I can't stand it." she said as she took another small bite.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:11 am

Michael looked at her, knowing it had little taste to it cause he had nothing to season it with. He took his pinky and poked her nose. "I'll call you princess," he said grinning. "Just to tease you." He took another bite, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:18 am

Christy sat there pouting a little as she finished her food. Hearing a clap of thunder she practically jumped in his lap holding on to him for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 am

Michael blinked. The thunder slightly made him jump as well and his face felt warm as she practically jumped onto his lap. He took her plate, setting it onto top of his and on the coffee table. Since she was already holding onto him, he rubbed her back a little, trying not to look her in the face; afraid to make it more awkward. It got the better of him though. He turned to her, being now face to face.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:27 am

She looked up at him blushing from acting so afraid of a storm as well as jumping onto him like that. She had never done that to anyone in her life and it had embarrassed her a bit. "Sorry." she said as his hand went up and down her back trying to comfort her. "Sometimes...I..I get really scared of storms."
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:31 am

Michael blushed a little bit himself, and smiled. "It's all right. I understand.." His voice slightly trailed off as he ran his fingers slowly through her golden hair. His eyes examined her face as he moved a little closer to her. His lips barely touching hers.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 am

Her eyes widened a little at the action but she returned the kiss, her lips pressing ever so lightly against his as she relaxed against him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:38 am

Michael put his hand on her back gently as he kissed her, his eyes slowly closing. It felt as if their lips were barely touching and yet he still felt it.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:41 am

She pressed her lips against his more as her eyes closed, one hand going up into his shaggy dark hair, feeling every movement she and him made into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:46 am

Michael kissed her deeper, pulling her closer to him. He ran his fingers through her hair again, his body pressing against hers.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:52 am

Her body relaxed a little against his as she flicked her tongue across his lips a little nervously. She pressed herself closer too him her hand now running along the muscles of his arm as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
ACFrost

ACFrost

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:45 am

He rest on a tree branch wondering that could he trust this people he sees. He can feel the happiness, the joy and the warmth of this people he sees. As he watch the two, he can tell that they are not human. He sees their aura. "A faerie? Her aura is very suiting full of warmth, i could tell that she likes him in someways. And whats this? what an aura. Could he be? no... Could he? *whispers* An angel..." As he was fascinated that this kind of creatures also live and show themselves in this world. "I should rest for a while to regain my health" due to days of venturing. He rest and waits for darkness to show.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:00 am

Michael parted his lips, meeting her tongue with his. He traced his finger down her back slowly, resting his other hand on her leg.
Back to top Go down
ACFrost

ACFrost

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:03 am

sorry for the interruption Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Christabelle broke the kiss blushing, "I'm sorry." she said looking down, "I shouldn't have done that." she said looking back into his eyes. "It..it wasn't very lady like, I mean I barely know you."
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Michael cleared his throat a little, his face also going red. He wiped the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand and smiled at her. "It's all right, I shouldn't have either." He looked at her beautiful face, embarrassed by his actions. To change the awkward moment, he asked, "Do you think the storm has stopped?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:10 pm

She was still holding on to him tightly, though her face was as red as a cherry, "To be honest, I kinda don't want to know." she said looking at him. "And if it has I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Michael looked at her and smiled. He didn't hear anymore thunder but it was obvious she didn't want to move. He pulled the blanket off the large armchair that sat diagnol from the couch and wrapped it around them. "There. Better?" he asked as he leaned back against the arm of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:16 pm

She loosened her grip on him and nodded as he wrapped the blanket around them, "Mmhmm." she said nodding as she laid her head against his arm looking towards the tv. She looked around curiously at everything around them being very quiet, the blush from her cheeks now gone.
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Michael placed his free arm behind his head as he looked at the TV. He rested his other arm around her waist. He looked up for a moment as the lights slightly flickered.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 pm

"What was that?" she said jumping a little as the lights flickered again this time going off completely. She hated when she couldn't see because of a storm.
Back to top Go down
Sage Maxwell

Sage Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:15 pm

{Crap!} Sage thought to himself. {That wasn't good.} His lightning had just hit a powerpole and taken the lights out around this part of town. A cop was pulling up, {This is just not my day.} He let the wind and rain mask him from the view of the officer but it took a lot out of him. He storm started to subside but the power wasn't comeing back on for awhile...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk through the park
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Real World :: America-
Jump to: