Anime Online
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine

Christabelle Whittle

Raito Ikazuchi

Michael Gania

Sage Maxwell

ACFrost

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

A walk through the park

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:50 pm

Christy looked at Michael and was about to answer him when someone walked up on them, "And what exactly were we doing?" she asked curiously moving to get off of him. "Nothing of that nature in which you're thinking I'm sure." she said trying to stiffle a giggle.

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:55 pm

"Of course not...." he said playfully. "I haven't seen either of you around town before so whats with the sudden spillage of magical creatures. Come on this is South Carolina for Goddess's sake. Not that I rely have room to talk." he brushed a stray hair from his face. He used his magic to thicken the woods around them. "There now no one should be able to see us, or your wings."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:59 pm

Michael stood up, standing next to Christy and folded his wings back. "Why are you so worried about whether or not people see us?" he asked curiously, not realizing how close he was standing next to her. He pushed his black hair back and looked around at the trees.

Never dwell on one obstacle too long, for tomorrow is another day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Christy pulled her wings in, that being the only glammour she had on not thinking to add anymore, "Well I'm here on business if you must know. She didn't want everyone to know her business but she didn't want someone she didn't know at all to pry into her life. "And what exactly are you? And much less what do you have to be talking about magical creatures when you seem to be one yourself?" she asked curiously.

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:10 pm

Sage laughed a little. "I'm a mage actually. I just came to Gilbert on business and if the new kid at school starts being seen with people with wings, my gig is up and I'll be found out." He looked over at them. "But seeing as we are all not human, we could form an alliance. I watch your backs you watch mine?" He was hoping they would take it. Not that he trusted them just that if his family found him again he wouldn't be to thrilled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Michael looked at Christy and then back at Sage. "I don't see a problem with it, but what exactly are we watching backs from?" he asked curiously and picked up his jacket from the ground. Shaking the mud off of it, he folded his wings tightly and placed the jacket on over it. "Gilbert doesn't seem like the kind of place where anything would happen."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:23 pm

"Do the words bible belt mean anything?" he asked with a grin. "If rednecks don't understand it, then it must be evil. That's there way of thinking. Trust me." he said as he looked at the two with an artist's eyes. "You two are both beautiful." He said absently. "But back to watching each others backs, you never know what could go wrong on this side."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Michael shrugged. "I'm fine with it, but its entirely up to her." He said as he poked Christy's arm and looked out into nowhere as if he hadn't done anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 pm

"Well I know I'm beautiful so what was your point with that?" she said rather vainly, "Besides we were just leaving anyway but I highly doubt I'll have anything to worry about with my glammour and beauty combined." she said absently knowing the warning very well before she had come here. She knew she could twist her words to make them believe she was normal without giving away what she was and without lying.

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Michael sighed. "Where are you staying?" He asked, grabbing Christy's wrist so she wouldn't run off anywhere.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:34 pm

"Look," he said to Christy, "I know about the Fay and there powers and half truths. Not the issue. Ever heard about the Maxwell line of Dark mages?" he asked looking at both of them. Hoping they hadn't but knew it was more likey they had seeing as the Maxwells had been around longer then the Americas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:39 pm

"I'm just staying up the road with an aunt of mine." she said looking at him, "In fact its most likely not even two miles up here." She looked at Sage, "I've heard of the name but I don't know them personally." She tried to pull her wrist out of Michael's grasp but couldn't.

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 pm

"All right, All right, we'll go," Michael said letting go of her. "Sorry, guess we'll see you around." He nudged Christy lightly as he started to walk. "Now, what's your hurry to get away?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Once Christy and him were away from there she spoke, "I don't trust him." she said looking at him, "If he's apart of that family he's mentioning or associated with them in any way he's bad." she said not giving anymore reason than that as she started to walk off, "Where are we going though?"

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:50 pm

"Well, before you tackled me, we were going back to my place, because you wanted to come along," he said shaking his shoulders slightly to make his wings comfortable. He ignored many of the looks people were giving them as they came to a row of old buildings.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:56 pm

"Well we can still go there if you want to." she said smiling brightly. "There about to tear that building down." she said as they came up towards the fire department. Very few people were out walking around except a few teens that seemed awe struck by her and him.

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:03 pm

"Yeah," Michael said without looking up at the buildings. They continued down the street till they came almost to the end. He looked at a small area of grass, where a little house, broken down, stood. He sighed opening the broken wooden gate for her. "Welcome to my little sister old home.''

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Christy looked at it not saying anything at first, not wanting to sound like a spoiled little princess that she was. "It..its quaint." she said quietly looking at it and then at him.

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 pm

"I know its not much," he said walking up the path. "But I am trying to fix it." He opened the door and the living room wasn't as broken as the outside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:11 pm

"Its...its rather homey on the inside." she said looking around after they walked inside. She honestly couldn't say more than that without lying to him and telling him the place was a wreck but she liked him and didn't want to hurt his feelings.

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Sage shrugged when they walked away from him. He used the wind to bring him what they were saying. "Fine if she won't help me then I'll find some one who will." His mood darkened and with it so did the sky. Lightning started to fork out from the clouds almost instantly. Rain pelting every thing in the town except for him. "Just because of what I'm running from, I get blamed as evil. If I had been evil I would have just stayed out of there sight and not approached them." The worse his mood got the worse the weather got. The winds were a torrent of trash and debris almost strong enough to start a tornado.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Michael looked outside at the sudden rains and shut the front door, quickly locking it. He looked at the Fae knowing she wasn't too pleased with how his home looked. He looked around the room and then walked to a closet opening it. He pulled out a black fleece blanket and laid it on the couch. "That should be a bit better," he said rubbing the back of his neck. He walked over to the window, just watching as the rain fell. He wondered where Sage was at.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Sage knew he shouldn't use his powers so openly. The Maxwells would find out about it. Right now he didn't care. He just didn't want to be blamed due to who he was born to. Not again. He was walking by buildings that looked like they should be condemned. He wasn't watching or caring where he was going. It didn't matter, not like he was going to get wet. His body was still as dry as it had been earlier. The winds making a small whirlwind around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Watching the whirling winds, Michael had a hint that it wasn't safe to be above ground. Grabbing a set of keys off the counter of the small kitchen, he grabbed Christy's hand. "Come on, we have to go to the cellar," he said opening a broken wooden door. He unlocked a stone one that lie beneath it and opened it, revealing a set of stone stairs. Carefully helping her down the stairs, he shut and locked the door. At the bottom of the stairs was a freshly furnished room with a kitchen and bathroom attached to it. It looked ten times better than upstairs. The couch was silk black and was able to be pulled out. Michael led her to sit on the couch whilst he went to the kitchen to make something to eat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Christabele looked out the window and jumped a little seeing the storm start to form in the area. She hated storms with a passion and was quick to follow him down stairs. She sat down on the couch pulling her knees up to her chest. She hated having to wait out a storm that looked as bad as this one. She had been caught in the middle of a tornado when she was only eight and couldn't stand the sight of dark clouds in the sky anymore much less what was going on.

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   

Back to top Go down

A walk through the park
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next