Anime Online
Anime Online
Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Christabelle Whittle
The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Raito Ikazuchi
Michael Gania
Sage Maxwell
ACFrost
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:56 pm

They arrived to the tour bus, about four hours after dropping Yuki and Emily home. Hanna had fallen asleep in the car, her face still flushed from earlier. Her cell phone began to ring like crazy, waking her from her much needed sleep. "Hello?" she answered, obviously sounding tired. "Hi, sweetie!" It was her mother. "Mom?" She said waking up more. She hadn't seen her mom in 3 years, ever since the band began; shortly after father died. "Yes, it's mom," her mother giggled. "I saw you on tv, you were great, honey." Hanna blushed, rubbing the back of her neck. "Is Charles with you?" "Yeah, hold on." She handed the phone to her brother whom began to tell their mother about the little girl and "cute" boy that practically seemed like he was on clouds. "Charles quit it!" Hanna said, blushing harder. She leaned back on her sit, looking through the moon roof. She had never felt this way about anyone, not even the stuck up celebrity boys.
Back to top Go down
http://omganimeonline.vampire-legend.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Yuki couldent get to sleep. he had narrowed the feeling down to 2 ideas, "Ok...so..Im either dieing...or..um..."Advanced crushing"" Yuki said to himself, not wanting to say the real word outloud, even to himself. He'd had girlfriends before, but they didnt even come close to causing this feeling 'Face it Yuki...Your in love with a pop star...heh you might as well be going after a princess..' He thought, twisting and turning in his bed, It being well past midnight, he was the only one awake, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Hanna was on stage again, instead of sleeping in a bed. She was dancing and singing to thousands of people, but her mind was racing back to the orange haired boy. Her last song finished and she noticed a news crew filming her. She drew in a deep breath and she started to sing, almost like she was singing to one person. "If there's a prize for rotten judgement, I guess I've already one that." She swung her head slowly. "No man is worth the aggravation. That's ancient history, been there, done that." Back up singers came out next to her, but she sort of still stole the spotlight. Her head raced. The back up singers sang, "Who do you think ya kiddin'? He's earth and heaven to ya. Try to keep it hidden, but girl we can see through ya. Girl you can't conceal it. We know how you're feelin, who you're thinking of." Hanna's hair hung in front of her face, but the camera still caught her smile.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Yuki Accidentaly laied on the remote for the small tv, causing it to turn on, and go to channel 4 "Ahh! no please dont be up too high...huh?" Yuki said as he looked at the screen, It was Hanna, he had accidentaly caught her before she had started singing the current song.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Hanna looked at the camera, somewhat praying he was watching and felt as if her eyes were meeting his through the screen. "No chance, no way. I won't say it, no, no.' Her voice rang out above the screaming crowd. The backup singers danced as they continued after her. "You swoon, you sigh." Hanna rubbed her arms, trying to play the part. "Why deny it, uh oh." Hanna shrugged, "It's too... cliche.. I won't say I'm in love.." Her eyes closed opening again as the camera zoomed in on her face.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 am

"n...no way... man what are the odds?" Yuki said as a calculator fell off the shelf over his bed,landing on his head, as well as his baseball trophy..landing some where...Unplesent "Oww!!!!! ok last time Im storing anything heavier than like..a quarter pound up there.." he weazed, though got over it quickly, punching in some numbers while he watched the program, feeling his face getting warm from the increased bloodflow
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:06 am

Hanna drew closer to the end of the song, "You're way off base, I won't say it. Get off my case, I won't say it." The back up girls giggled around her, realizing the grin on her face. "Check the grin, you're in love." She sighed sitting cross-legged on the floor. "At least... out loud... I won't say... I'm... in... love..." Her voice hummed over all the screaming and she drew in a breath, winking at the camera before it moved back to the reporter.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:11 am

"Got it..4,562.....too 1...." he said looking kind of upset, then looked at the screen and smiled. ".....guess Im the 1" Yuki laughed as he saw the wink
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:17 am

Hanna sighed sitting in her dressing room. She watched the performance on the news that her brother taped. "I wonder if he saw it," she said to herself leaning on her vanity. She played with the piece of paper her brother gave her and noticed something written inside. She unfolded it and her eyes widened, it was Yuki's number. She looked at her cell phone that sat next to her and shook her head. "It's too late to call," she said setting the paper with her phone. She placed her hands on her head. "Argh, why do I feel this way?"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:28 am

Yuki found the remote and kissed it "Thank you!" he said before turning off the tv. "oh crap!, I left my bag down stairs" he said getting up quickly, the tickets and slip of paper falling out of his pocket. "Huh?" Yuki said picking up the piece of paper to see Hanna's cell number "wait...this isnt my handwriting" the boy said examining the slip, then noticed a small note, "Here's her cell number mate, Call her, She'll love it" he read aloud. "Charles" he laughed, then sat back down, picked up the phone near his bed, and dialed the number "I hope he didnt set me up...."
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:31 am

Hanna had dozed off at her vanity until her cell phone began buzzing. The slip of paper falling off the table. "Hello?" she answered without looking at the number. She bent over to pick up the paper, but hit her head on the table. "Ow." She was being extra clumsy for some reason and she had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:40 am

"uh..H-hello?" Yuki's timid voice quietly said over the phone, half expecting charles to answer
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:42 am

"Y-Yuki...?" Hanna said surprised, half wondering how he got her number. "Why are you up so late?" she asked, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 am

"Hanna!, Oh..um I couldent sleep really, um...I kinda just saw the concert on tv" he said, quietly, not wanting to risk his parents waking up
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:46 am

"Really?" Hanna said, her face turning more red than it was before. "So... what'd you think?" She asked holding back a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:47 am

"you did great..though wasnt that a disney song?" Yuki laughed, his face flushed even more
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 am

Hanna laughed nervously. "Yeah, there were little kids so I had to do one disney song..." She tapped her fingers on the table when Charles opened the door. He smirked before leaving. "You butthole, I'll get you later." Hanna yelled at him and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:55 am

"hehe Charles?" Yuki laughed, almost forgetting he had to keep his voice low. "so he did set this up then"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:57 am

Hanna laughed. "I think so," she played with the piece of paper. "He gave me your house number, but it was too late for me to call..." Her voice was getting quiet and her austrailian accent was coming out alot the more nervous she got.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:00 am

"you know, your accent is really cute" Yuki said, then realized he had accidentaly flirted with her, 'AH! no! why'd you say that?!'
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:03 am

Hanna giggled, blushing. "You think so?" she asked, hardly minding that he was flirting with her. She wasn't good at flirting on the phone, she barely knew how to. She bit her lip and played with her fingers. She took a deep breath. "It's nice... talking to you again." She said, her sad little attempt at a flirt.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 am

"yeah..It is.." he said answering both questions at once 'Ok. that worked out great..Im supprised she doesnt think im a total creeper'he thought to himself "you have to be tired, how many shows did you do today?"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:16 am

"Uhh..." Hanna had to sit there and think about it for a minute. "Three or four. We go to the Ultra Theatre again tomorrow... if you and Emily wanted to come see us.." She felt as if she had something hovering over her that was just making her feel like she had known him forever.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:18 am

Yuki had some how gotten the same feeling "Say..um..where exactly did you grow up?" he asked, hoping he wasnt asking somthing too personal 'why'd I just ask that?'
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 am

Hanna giggled softly. "Couldn't you tell?" She said emphazing her accent. "Our mum raised me and Charles in Austrailia while dad traveled. We moved here when I was about 11 or 12, though about 3 years ago, Dad died. Just a our music career started.. I haven't seen mum at all." Though she sat there wondering if he was avoiding her last question or trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Online :: Real World :: America-
Jump to: