Anime Online
Anime Online
Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
No Light to Be Seen EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
No Light to Be Seen EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
No Light to Be Seen EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
No Light to Be Seen EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
No Light to Be Seen EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
No Light to Be Seen EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
No Light to Be Seen EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
No Light to Be Seen EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
No Light to Be Seen EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine
No Light to Be Seen I_vote_lcapNo Light to Be Seen I_voting_barNo Light to Be Seen I_vote_rcap 
Christabelle Whittle
No Light to Be Seen I_vote_lcapNo Light to Be Seen I_voting_barNo Light to Be Seen I_vote_rcap 
Raito Ikazuchi
Michael Gania
Sage Maxwell
ACFrost
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

No Light to Be Seen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

No Light to Be Seen Empty
PostSubject: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:11 am

Larien had often visited Bel'Nir, but never alone. Her father or brother always followed her, saying it was too dangerous. She pulled the hood of her cloak over her head and wrapped the rest around her body, mostly to conceal her sword. Her bow lay neatly on her back and barely moved as she walked. She was explore Bel'Nir's forests on her own, maybe something exciting will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://omganimeonline.vampire-legend.com
ACFrost

ACFrost

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:20 am

"whats this?" He was awaken by the aura of this elf who wonders this place. "This person, so much power" He thinks while he lurks through darkness leaving no presence. He stalks the elf following her everywhere she goes. Learning her every move, her every strength. What could she be doing in this place alone. Then he suddenly felt another presence. "Huh? someones following her" "another elf? what going on here?" He jumps on a tree branch as he watch the two elves.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:26 am

Larien sensed someone following her, but it was familiar to her. She moved her hand to her sword slowly and paused in the middle of the forest. In a quick motion, her sword from being at her waist to her brother's neck. In a frustrated groan, she sheathed her sword and said, "Dammit, Darisear. Why do you always have to follow me?"

"Father sent me, what else am I supposed to do? Say no?" Her brother replied, a little shaken up from almost having his head cut off.

She glared at him whilst clenching her fists. "If you don't mind, I'm exploring on my own." She was hoping he'd take the hint, before she drew her sword again.

"Fine. Fine. I'll go. I'll tell Father you're at the lake or something." Darisear raised his hands in surrender and walked away from his sister.

She sighed. Her hood had fallen down and her blonde hair now rested on her shoulders. She ran her hand through her bangs and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ACFrost

ACFrost

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:33 am

As soon as she closed her eyes he suddenly jump in front of her. so quickly that she doesn't notice. For him the time is so slow as he looks at her, as for her the time is normal. *thinks* i heard she said brother but why did she draw her sword at him? As she's about to open her eyes he suddenly vanished into tin air. "that was close, if she's my enemy i cant be seen but if she's a friend... now is not the time to show myself. i have to study her further more." He quietly stalks her.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Larien left out a breath as a sudden burst of wind blew her hair across her face. She looked around, shrugging slightly. She walked down a narrow pather, where the trees hung low. Her long pointed ears twitching at the slightest sounds of movement. Ducking underneath brances and carrying her bow in one hand, she felt in the darkness for stones.
Back to top Go down
ACFrost

ACFrost

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 pm

looking down on her. "i think its time to reveal my self to her. jumps down infront of her. "what are you doing here? your not suppose to be here." he holds his sword preparing for something.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Drawing an arrow she pointed it towards him as her bangs fell before her eyes. "How am I not supposed to be here?" She said, her fingers tight around the arrow. "I can roam any where Iplease."
Back to top Go down
ACFrost

ACFrost

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:00 am

He paused. "its not safe here. and the one you just talk to? is he your brother?" Slightly pulls his sword.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:04 am

Larien released her arrow, watching it as it bounced off his sword; more or less as a warning. She quickly drew another one, aiming high again. "Why does it matter if he is my brother or not?" she said behind clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
ACFrost

ACFrost

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 am

He was pushed back by the arrow. "what are you trying to do?" As he says with an angery voice. He gets ready to block another one.
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 am

"Just consider it a friendly warning," she said with a slight grin. The wind that had struck her face before was stronger now and she narrowed her eyes. "This is no time for games. Why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down
ACFrost

ACFrost

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 am

He started deep breathing preparing for an attack. "friend or foe?"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 am

"Friend or Foe?" She looked at him confused. "I don't know, you're the one that approached me first with your weapon raised."
Back to top Go down
ACFrost

ACFrost

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:36 am

He stood quietly and then started to raise his voice. "friend or foe"
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:40 am

Larien rolled her eyes as the gem embedded in her right hand began to burn; she winced. Her grip slightly loosened on her bow. "I don't have time for this," she said as she placed her bow back on her back. She ran passed him, almost disappearing into the dark forest. She used her cloak to cover her hand.
Back to top Go down
ACFrost

ACFrost

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:45 am

He looke at her and barely sees the gem. "what was in her hand?" Leaving him puzzled. "i have no time for this too" He puts out a smoke bomb as it started to cover the place with the smoke suddenly he vanished leaving a whisper. "watch yourself"
Back to top Go down
Michael Gania

Michael Gania

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Michael dropped from an asortment of trees as Larien entered a clearing an crossed his arms looking at the elven Princess. "Crystals gettin the better of you ain't it?" he said looking at her. "You know for someone who wants to be a better knight then her brothers, why do you carry around that thing? It'll burn your flesh."
Back to top Go down
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Jumping slightly to the sudden appearance of her father's choice of a "bodyguard", she yelled, "Dammit, Michael don't do that!" Her hand released the crystals which fell tothe ground and the light began to dim. "I carry it around because my mother gave it to me, regardless of burning or not." She picked it up, blowing the dirt off and placed it in the little pouch in which she carried with her. "Now," she said crossing her arms. "Why are you here? Father send you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Light to Be Seen   No Light to Be Seen Empty

Back to top Go down

No Light to Be Seen
Page 1 of 1