Anime Online
Anime Online
Anime Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Online

[Live to the fullest]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Faded Memories
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Girl Who Overcame Time and The Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Faerie Court
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am by Sage Maxwell

» Camping in the Rockies.
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am by Christabelle Whittle

» Why Do We Dream?
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am by Christabelle Whittle

» The Registry
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am by Raito Ikazuchi

» Fantasy Characters
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm by Raito Ikazuchi

» The Blood Countess
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am by Ashellie Kaine

» Real World Characters
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am by Raito Ikazuchi

Top posters
Ashellie Kaine
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: I_vote_lcapScroll of Rules ::Please Read:: I_voting_barScroll of Rules ::Please Read:: I_vote_rcap 
Christabelle Whittle
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: I_vote_lcapScroll of Rules ::Please Read:: I_voting_barScroll of Rules ::Please Read:: I_vote_rcap 
Raito Ikazuchi
Michael Gania
Sage Maxwell
ACFrost
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:08 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Scroll of Rules ::Please Read::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: Empty
PostSubject: Scroll of Rules ::Please Read::   Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:01 am

Now.

I am not posting rules to be naggy or anything, but you gotta set them straight. I won't have my site turn into a chaotic place. These rules are very simple. If you want them complex, you will have to ask an administrator, however, I don't think you want them complex, so let us get to the point.

Rule #1

Spamming is not tolerated. It is quite annoying and violaters will recieve a warning the first offense. Continous violaters will have their account suspended for a certain amount of days.

Rule #2

I do not tolerate hackers. If someones account has been hacked, they are to report it immediately and the culprit will have his/her account banned.

Rule #3

New members who are new to roleplay, this rule is for you. We do not appreciate godmodders. They are annoying and defeat purpose. Godmodding is when you control another person's character without his/her consent. For example:

Quote :
Billy sent a fireball at Drake. Drake quickly ran away from it screaming like a girl.

Billy is in control of ONLY Billy, not Drake. If you own one or more characters, you must state so when you join a forum game.

These are the rules so far, I will post more as they come to me. Hope you have fun. ^_^

Headmistress,

Ashellie
Back to top Go down
http://omganimeonline.vampire-legend.com
Ashellie Kaine
Admin
Ashellie Kaine

Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll of Rules ::Please Read::   Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:00 am

This posting is the testing of the dice rolls.

Test 1

Ashellie Kaine carried out 1 launched of one Pregnant :
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: Notpregnant

Test 2

Ashellie Kaine carried out 1 launched of one Girl or Boy :
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: Quadgirl

Test 3

Ashellie Kaine carried out 1 launched of one Attack :
Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: Miss
Back to top Go down
http://omganimeonline.vampire-legend.com

Scroll of Rules ::Please Read::